Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

611 - 620 of 687 Replies | Last Page

I hope you have a better idea this morning Sam, I hope it's those two lines!
:)

10 years ago

Nope... Still no AF and no bfp now 2 days late.

10 years ago

Are you going to ask for bloods or wait it out? It's so frustrating not knowing either way isn't it?! Argh. Cruel!

10 years ago

If i don't have an answer by Thursday I'll go see my GP for blood work. If I'm not pregnant which I think I'm not there has to be a reason why AF is late, hopefully nothing serious!

I have that constipated feeling right now and my first thought was eh ere we go then I realised nope that's for real.... Haven't been to the toilet since Friday haha.

10 years ago

I'm thinking about going to buy a first response. I just realised the confirm ones I bought are not sensitive at all and maybe my internet cheapies are bad! I'm clutching at straws here but I dunno... What do you ladies think?

10 years ago

It's worth a look Sam, I would! :)

10 years ago

I just bought some!! I got FRERs and clearblues to put my mind at ease. Now I'm doing the hold dance!! It's been just over 2 and a half hours and I feel like my bladder is going to explode!!!

10 years ago

And still a bfn so in officially going crazy

10 years ago

Argh Sam I know exactly what you are going through, this happened to me last cycle, AF late but continual BFNs. It's BS and I hope you are ok. Maybe a chat with your doc isn't a bad idea? Your cycles have been fairly regular before now, haven't they?

10 years ago

I would say yes...... I had my implant taken out 4 months ago and have had 27 day cycles since so I would call that regular I think?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo