Community post

Discussion

Crazy Cramps at 7dpo

View Full Post

Anyone on the same boat? Let's keep track!!!

183 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 183 Replies | Last Page

alimay-OH sticky vibes and lots of baby dust for u!! i hope you get your clear positive! i did a dollar store test like 2 days before i got a decent bfp! there was the faintest line there! so maybe your levels havent gone up yet! :D :D i hope you get that bfp!! i think i may be having implantation today cause im cramping and my back is a little dull,.. freaking scary though... i hope they stay at a minimum so i dont start freaking out. i want this little bean to stick!!! two years is a long time to wait :D lol

thank you all for all your support and i hope you all get your little beans!! :D..i am going to post a pic of my hpts so if ya want check them out :D

User Image

11 years ago

showed up...

Officially CD 1 ...

Katie

11 years ago

Oh Katie sorry to hear the witch showed her face :-( Lizzy how are you going? Still crampy / back ache ?

I got another faint positive this morning dp thinks I am mad but did have to admit that he saw it too. Went to the dr to confirm. She seems to think it is all good. Did a blood test and getti results tomorrow morning. Dr has already booked me in to the obstetrician though lol so hoping she is right and baby sticks . Dp is very hesitant to think it might be all good. We'll see!

Baby dust to all and especially Katie good luck this cycle :-)

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Ali that is soo exciting! Let us know ASAP tomorrow.

Katie

11 years ago

Oh Katie sorry the witch showed up :(! I hope u get your bfp this cycle!!!

Alimay!!! That is so great we can be baby buddies! Lol.. Still getting bfps and they are getting darker!! Going to doc after I miss AF! Lots of baby dust and sticky vibes!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies,
I wanted to join in on your post. I am 8dpo today. I took an frer test with fmu and swear i could see the faintest of the faintest line. Going to.test from here until af shows hoping she stays away. Yalls post caught my eye because i too had cramping from the day i o'd till yesterday. They are mind cramps and then yesterday They were like pms cramps i checked my cervix and cm and when i did there was light red blood it never came out when wiped or anything an hr later it had turned brown like dried blood. I am hoping it was implantation bleeding. I also had extremely sore boobs yesterday and today they are sensitive and seem fuller. Not alt of cramping today but i do have backaches. I have not ever cramped like that before so for us all to get our and they stick.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

BFP BFP BFP!!!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Smp- that sounds promising.. What kind of made me just know I was Preg I ha cramps like AF and horrible backache like 2.5 weeks before AF! Also the sides of my BBs hurt so bad and they never hurt that bad that early before! I am 4 weeks today if everything is as it should be and I have a killer headache right now and I've been having AF like cramps with dull back ache.. Oh before my pos.. It was almost like I had a kidney infection like my back felt bruised.. (hips too!). It was so strange! I just hope everything goes well :) I've been TTC since oct 2010!! I hope you get your bfp!!!! Lots of baby dust :)))

Cana-BFP!!!!! Wooooot!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi lizzymommy
i had my son on Oct 22 2010. I have a daughter that i have raises since she was 7 months she is now 7. So we r ready for our next one. I have not had cramps like these before. I cramp when im on af but not like i have been. Im so anxious... I will be testing from here on ot and will be keeping everyone updated. Hoping for a and to all!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Smp- I said the exact same thing!- I have never felt so different this month! It's been 2 years trying to conceive! I swear u just know! Its like something else just takes over your body! I knew the entire time.. I kept telling my DP I know I'm pregnant! Lol this is actually my second pregnancy but mc in 09- I knew then too.. Just seems my sweetheart is having all of the cravings and eating the weird foods haha!! I was also actually nauseas too- that also was a clue! Plus I have been sooooo tired and the most grumpy I've ever been hah! I hope u get that bfp!! Lots of baby dust and sticky vibes!! It's 2:30 am here cannot sleep plus sinus headache- I have no idea what I can take :/

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo