Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 5

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and remember you can never give TMI, we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image

309 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 309 Replies | Last Page

The only way to know for sure is to have an ultrasound a couple days after the IUI to see which follicles have ruptured. The rest is a guess, but the general "rule" is that you will ovulate any follicle over 16-18mm. They don't like to trigger until they are at least 20mm though.

And, yes, I respond very quickly and well to clomid. I usually trigger on CD10 or 11 and do my IUI on CD12 or 13.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

I had a lot to catch up on! I just want to write a general welcome to new ladies/congrats/good luck/sticky dust to everyone and let you all know that I do read everything and stay caught up on everyone. I've been having very rough week (just generally depressed this week, I'm a substitute teacher and subbed in the preschool which wore me out, Disneyland trip has been pushed back -again- indefinitely, cousin passed away, and brother called wedding off) so I haven't had time or energy to really be online.

I am on CD32 today (regular cycle is 29 or 30 days for me), no sign of AF, BFNs, and I'm sure I didn't O this month. I think I'm going to have to use my prescription for Provera that makes me have a period. Yuck! So I start that on Tuesday. Does anyone know exactly how it works, or how long it takes to have the period? I haven't had to use this before and I don't remember what my doctor said time wise when a period would happen. I take it for 10 days, and then I think she said it'll be two weeks after the last pill that AF will come?

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

*hugs* felurian. I don't have any experience with provera, but I hope it helps get you back on track.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Hello Beauties!
Good morning ,Hope you all are well. Stay Positive!
I've dreamed 7 times total w/N a week 1/2 of Positive HPTS.
Usually when I dream them they are for others :-) Not saying Im some weird physic or anything haha.Dreams of hopes I guess for ALL of us and even self.
My temp Spiked from 97.76 to 98.56 this morning! I hope it's for a GREAT,AMZING,BLESSING! I've also noticed from 8pm-early in mornings I bloat,gassy,and have some cramps.Woke up 5-6 times with a full bladder and super hungry! With all these "signs" out of almost 8 years...Maybe something is diff from all the other times and this is OUR time,AMEN!
HERES TO HOPES!
FX for you all,God Bless you all,STICKIE BABY DUST!

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Good luck Genni!!

AFM, CD1 will be today. Onto IUI #8.

11 years ago

felurian-- I had to use Provera as well because when I came off b/c I didn't get my period for 6 months... it actually didn't work for me the way it was "supposed to". If I remember correctly, you take it for x amount of days and then 3 days later you're supposed to get your period. For me, that didn't happen, which confused my doctors- but I ended up getting my period two weeks after that. Weird. Not sure if that helps you out at all, just thought I'd share!!

I'm still waiting for a postive OPK... CD14 now I think.. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

11 years ago

hopefull (and everyone else)- I'm going to tell you the same thing you told me back in February when I was feeling like I was out. You are not out until AF shows up. I did not get my BFP until I was 19DPO. I remember I tested on 14DPO and came on here very upset and you were one of the people telling me that it wasn't over til AF came. AF never came that month and now my little boy will be here in 6 weeks. Do not give up hope and do not count yourself out.

Congrats on the BFP's ladies :)

11 years ago

Littledebbie- i can only hope your story is mine, thanks for the kind words:)

Genni- I hope this is your month too and that your dream is about you this time

Felurian- yuck, I'm sorry to hear about your rough time. *hugs*

Thanks for the info Lisserb!

AFM- stopped prometrium and just waitin for AF to show. Last time it took 2 day so I'm expecting it on the 2nd I suppose

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

hey all!

I know i've been out of touch but i've been suffering from migraines all week :( I'm glad everyone is staying so positive!

provera is to be taken 10 days and AF is supposed to show on the last 2 or 3 days of taking it. at least the 10 mg is supposed to work that way.

AFM - can someone please look at my BBT chart?? it looks all weird, kind of like i Od twice which i don't think is possible...DPO 8 days?? if i'm right. some one help?!

TTC Phytotherapy 10/12 Clomid 9/12 Met 5/12, 3/08 MC 6/08 DX w PCOS "For nothing is impossible with God" - Sarah, mother of John the Baptist, said to be barren

11 years ago

Hbarrios, a dip like that can be an implantation dip! Let's hope your chart now goes triphasic, which is also a great sign of pregnancy. FX for you!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo