Community post

Discussion

June 2015 - IVF/IUI

View Full Post

All I have to say is Good Luck ladies :)

Hopefully June 2015 will bring lots of BFPs and all those will stick.

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

349 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

251 - 260 of 349 Replies | Last Page

@jackie-I also stimmed for ten days and then triggered that night. We retreived on day 12....we got 28 eggs, but 19 were mature and 16 fertilized.

9 years ago

Ls - you did icsi right ?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Yes we did ICSI. DH's sperm was just not good enough. My doctor's office prefers to ONLY do ICSI if really needed, and in our case, it was needd. Thankfully, its an all inclusive price and does not cost more.

9 years ago

LS: Did you freeze your remaining embryos not transferred? Of the 16 that fertilized, how many embryos made it to D5? Our clinic will only freeze high quality blastocyst on D5.

We will only use ICSI if initial fertilization is poor. DH numbers have always been strong for our IUI's, around 40 million post wash so hoping we won't need it because at our clinic it's extra. Has anyone done Assisted Hatching with IVF? We consented to it, if necessary, but again it's a little extra.

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

9 years ago

Jackie-how exciting!!!!

Ls- lol I had slippers I wore at work but I finally took them home when people were looking at my funny walking down the hall. But at home I rarely have are feet

Basia- how many do you think you will transfer?

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Jackie - we did ICSI only because DH has only 4% sperm morphology (shape). We agreed to have assisted hatching if needed. My clinic does that only on Day 3 transfer so if you are doing Day 5 transfer you don't need assisted hatching as the embryo is basically ready to hatch.

TTC - our plan for Saturday is to transfer 2 and freeze the rest. That was also the plan with first IVF however we ended up only having 1 embryo ready on day 5. Another slacker ;) grew and it was ready to be frozen on day 6 and we did that. I am praying that we get a better outcome this time.

Question for those who had retrieval - I know they told me that I might be spotting after retrieval and I did but I am still spotting and it is not brown spotting but pinkish so the blood is fresh - did that happen to you? I did not have that with first IVF. I called clinic but I need to wait for them to call me back.

Good morning ladies,

Basia - I hope that the clinic tells you it's normal. I'm still really excited for your transfer. I hope you start feeling a little better.

JackieT - Thats really cool. I'm so glad your trial and tests went well. I hope you won't need the extras. FX that you end up with a perfect bundle of joy at the end.

Texas - Thanks for those tips. I didn't know about the pickle juice and I really don't ever want to be constipated again.

AFM - AFM - so we got our +OPK this morning. I'm a bit thrown off because it's so much earlier in my cycle than it usually is. It does happen from time to time but it's rare that I O early. I'm debating if I should call and schedule my IUI. It would be a natural cycle, as I didn't take Clomid because I thought the timing wouldn't work out, but it might be a bit of a boost for us. decisions decisions.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie - I bet if you took Clomid you would not ovulate so early. GL and let us know what you decided :)

Basia - my clinic advised spotting (even pink) is normal and ok. What isn't ok is bleeding like a period. Sounds like you are only spotting, right? Regardless, I'm glad you called your clinic. We can never be too careful!

Jackie - woohoo on the news! Best of luck on IVF! July 6 will be here before you know it! I'll be just a bit behind you with my baseline on the 15.

LS - how many days until "Gender Day"?? 5? We are all dying to know too! :)

Margie - all I can say is have fun with that +OPK lady! ;) hehe

AFM - had OAR blood work today. Will get the results on Monday. Start BC tomorrow and start working towards a positive cycle this time!!

9 years ago

@basia - I believe spotting is totally normal. There is a lot that went on and they poked and prodded all those follicles. I didn't have spotting (that i remember) but i remember being surprised by that. I seriously thought spotting would be a give in. I am sure your clinic will say its very normal. If the spotting turns to heavier bleeding, i am sure they will want you to come in. Praying for two to transfer!!

@Jackie - That is great! Our clinic did the acrosome test on DH's sperm, which our previous clinic never did. This test was to tell if the little "caps" came off of the sperm. Well, his sperm didn't even survive long enough to do the test LOL so they decided ICSI was our only way! So on day 5, we had four good emryos. I was somewhat surprised that the numbre was not higher, but then again, not every single embryo is made to be a baby...i had to keep telling myself that. The ones that would miscarry, or possibly have defects died off, which is normal. We transferred two and froze two. I think next time around we will transfer two again. I am thinking i will be so happy with two children, so if only one takes again, that is ok. If we get twins, even better.

@Margie-What CD are you? I am an early ovulator as well. Sometimes CD 11. Hmmmm, well if IUI this month is an option, why not? Let us know what you decide!

@TTC- It became almost an obsession for me and DH for me to be wearing socks or slippers! He would freak out at night if i had bare feet! He even does now sometimes and then remembers i dont need them :)

@baby- Monday is our day!!! So five days counting today! I cannot wait to be able to call baby a he or she!! Wanna take a guess?? So excited for you!!!!!

I am loving all the excitment on this board lately, i thnk we have really good things coming our was! I am feeling a flood of BFP's! I am so genuinely excited for all of you! Like i mentioned above, five days counting today until we know what this little bean is! You ladies wanna start guessing?!?! So far, pretty much all the "myths" are pointing towards girl for me. However, i have a few coworkers who are dead set that i having a boy!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo