Posts by jazzyk3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

PLEASE HELP AND RESPOND.. I am on CD19 and AF is showing up! what could this mean

My cycles are usually 28 days long.. I was put on birth control after a stillborn in september and now I have ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Is it possible to ovulate after quiting birth control if I have always had 28 day cycles?

I was put on bc after my son was still born, not to regulate my cycle but to keep me and my hubs from conceivi ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

How to tell DH you're expecting

Got this from another website and figured you ladies would love the ideas 1. Find a place with an Expecting ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

fertility period

so im supposed to be coming up on my ovulation and at this point after reading so much about ppl who cant get ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

ovulation test

me and dh bought our first ouvlation test and I used one yesterday.. It was negative so that was a bummer.. Bu ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

wishful thinking

So I remember reading that when you are ovulating some women feel a slight cramp on theiir side so when I felt ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages