Community post

Discussion

How to tell DH you're expecting

Got this from another website and figured you ladies would love the ideas

1. Find a place with an Expecting Mother parking spot! :)

2. While saying the blessing over a meal, be thankful for everything & then at the end say "Thank you Lord for the new addition to our family!"

3. Tell him you left something in the oven & when he opens it it would be a bun ;)

4. Rave about a great pair of shoes you got. Hand him the box & ask hime what he thinks about them. Inside is a pair of baby shoes :)

5. Make a plate for 2 people & when he asks why you have 2 plates, say I'm eating for 2 now :)

6. Take him back to the same place he proposed & this time you propose with a pacifier as the ring "Will you be a father?"

7. Have him close his eyes & hold out his hand. Put a pea in his hand & say open your eyes, this is how big our baby is.

8. Give him a coupon saying "Redeemable for One (1) Baby - Available June 2012.

9. Have a children's book (preferrably his or your favorite) & on the inside write a note that says "Read to me after (due date)!"

10. When he gets home tell him (if you have a dog or pet) go look that the dog did in the back

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

aww I love it! Especially the one about the shoes!
DH is actually on a search for shoes at the moment. It would be lovely to do the shoe box thing on him :)

11 years ago

thanks for this!!! great ideas!! :)

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo