Posts by kirastarr76

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

CD 10: B6...Undercover Miracle Drug?

So this is my first period in a few months unassisted by progesterone. Honestly, I couldn't see where it was d ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

13 DPO

During 3rd period, I left my co-teacher in the room with the 9th graders while I ran to the restroom. Peed, wi ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD1-Progesterone-Fueled Rant about Progesterone

So I'm sitting here clearly not pregnant and feeling nauseous as hell, so I decide to do another stroll around ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

14 DPO....Most Likely Out of the Game

AF arrived at 12 midnight on the nose. Felt that familiar gush that I had felt twice yesterday already; was e ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

12 DPO BFN....Trying to Stay Hopeful

This is my second month TTC baby #1. Like last time, I've been experiencing a number of symptoms. Bloating a ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

12 DPO

Bad nausea at the end of 1st period and throughout homeroom, but could have been a reaction to taking iron on ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

11 DPO

Twice this morning, perfume/cologne has made me queasy and belchy. Little bit of EW cm in the am. BBs still ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

10 DPO

While over my cousin's house today, I experienced a sprinkle of watery cm that made me very wet. When I went ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

8 DPO

Cramps most of the afternoon, especially on lower right side. Worried that AF was early, but went to the bathr ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

6 DPO/7 DPO

6 DPO Today, tried to sneak cigarettes though I knew way better. One cigarette made me dizzy about 10:45 am. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago