Community post

Journal

13 DPO

During 3rd period, I left my co-teacher in the room with the 9th graders while I ran to the restroom. Peed, wiped, stood up, and closed pants. Felt a big gush like AF. Undid pants again, but in black panties, wet spot was ambiguous. Had to wipe again and discovered tissue full of watery cm, a little milky in color. Prego or pre-AF? This is so STRESSFUL!!!!

[Went again less than half an hr later. SAME EXACT THING. Was washing my hands when the gush happened. Went to check: More watery cm.] Twice in the same half hour????

Just woke up from a post-work nap, the likes of which I haven't seen all this cycle. I ate and passed out for about 40 mins. Still shorter than a normal pre-AF nap, but deeper than any sleep I've had so far.

Trying not to be anxious about the fact that my period could show up tomorrow and end my hopes for this time around. Trying to tell myself that either way, I'm closer to my answer.

Boobs are huge....

KS76

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Omg!!! I did that when I got pregnant with my daughter!!!

11 years ago

Reading about the experiences of women like you made me feel really hopeful, but unfortunately, it was a pre-AF symptom for me. Perhaps next time, it'll mean something else.

KS76

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo