Posts by lyfeizlove

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

metformin and clomid

hello ladies... i was just wondering if any of your pcos'er are taking metformin and clomid combined? this is ...

33 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

pcos.....

hello ladies, i was wondering for all of you that have pcos how long did it take you to concieve? did you h ...

9 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

estrosmart plus

hello ladies, i was just wondering if anyone have took this product? i am currently taking it and i did an ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

when would af come if you ovulated on cd 18 or 19?

hi ladies, i was wondering if you some of you that ovulate on cd18 or 19 when do you expect your period to ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

anyone get preggo on a 40 day cycle?

hey ladies, my cycles have been irregular lately and i am taking vitex and i notice that my cycle was a li ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

clomid and cm....

hello ladies, i was just wondering what cycle did you ovulate on clomid day 3-7? and also did you get more ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

9dpo

hello ladies, i am just wondering who is currently on 9dpo..and what are you experiencing right now? me i a ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

5dpo

hello i was wondering has anyone had an achy pelvis at this stage? i am also extrememly tired. i usually don't ...

9 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages