Posts by member_58252

Journals  Page 7

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 61 - 70

Journal

9dpo

i am still getting white creamy there is no itch or smell back still hurts legs achy and hips feel like they ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

nov 16 th 7dpo

i am so tired the last couple of days i go to bed around 10 and i cant seem to wake up and after i do i still ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

confused

i uselly get my ttw syptoms one week before not almost two feel very dry mouthed and thristy alot more then n ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

and it begins....

so it wasnt the flu...i suppose it was just (strep throat) with a very awfull headache the i still have with a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

yuck

still no baby husband has put it on hold and right now im suffering with the freaking flu...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

i took a break

for the last week i have been battling dizzy spells and dehydration bad nausea,and heartburn i had a normal i ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Cd3316dpo

Well guess the veins don't mean anything cause af is coming toda I know it is the cramps are so bad right now

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

12dpo

Yesterday I seen for the first time spider veins on my breasts blue veins and nips were looking dark. Upon wak ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Ugh

I feel like my af is going to start soon my cramping is getting stronger .... Well there is always next month ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

10dpo--

Did a dollar store test today I seen a very faint line but idk maybe eyes are playing tricks on me. Three day ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago