Posts by alymarie6388

Page 7

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 61 - 70

Journal

Apologies and thumb twiddling

First off, I'd like to apologize for my post Saturday night. Everything kind of hit me at once and I didn't wa ...

8 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Unexpected anger before Mother's Day

I thought I was doing okay...until I got diarrhea of the mouth last night. Told hubs how I feel in regards to ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Nothing Special...

This week has finally calmed down a bit. When it rains, it pours. Hubs got his paycheck a day early which ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Looooong weekend

Hey y'all! I'm hoping everyone had a good weekend and a decent Monday...but who am I kidding? It's Monday...lo ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

In better spirits today

After hubs throwing all that crap about his job on me and stressing me to within the "Brittney-Spears-Sha ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Sweet Baby Jesus! AF is finally leaving! *happy dance*

So freaking stoked that AF is leaving. Now I get to wait and see if I ovulate this cycle. I've got my fingers ...

7 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

I'm out.

I can't even put my feelings into words at this point. Not ovulating regularly makes the failed attempts when ...

15 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

B6 Supplement: Side effects?

After concluding that I have a short LP, I've added B6 to my list of supplements. I started taking 1 right bef ...

5 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Best Weekend Ever! *Not really TTC related*

Hubs and I went into this weekend dreading all the drama that was bound to ensue with all of his dad's side of ...

10 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Congrats!

I wanted to give a big shout out to the newest BFP on here: Dakota! I'm so unbelievably happy for you and your ...

11 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago