Posts by bbjean

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

Cd 4

New cycle... i'm surpised AF as already past and gone ...only 3 days ... short for me but ill take it! Will th ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

19 dpo And i'm out! :(

Irony ... now that i had taken an appointment for bloodwork ... AF shows herself...grrr!!! woke up with pink s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

18 dpo

Took hpt this morning.. and bfn again... so now i just schedule an appointment for friday pm for bloodwork if ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

looking for an anwser... a shed of hope!

I need to know if any ladies out there tested negative with hpt at 16 dpo and still was pregnant? I wanna know ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

17 dpo

Today i feel great so far. AF asn't showed her face yet ! That i'm happy about! Hopefully she will stay away a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

16dpo

WEll today is the day my period is usually due according to my cycle...(Unless its out of whack ) Af not here ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

15dpo

Didnt take a hpt this morning. Pinching and pulling feeling is gone. But today i do feel pregnant. Everytime ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

I couldnt help it!

I was supposed to wait until af is due which is around monday / wednesday but couldnt help myself and tested a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

a new day

I 'm entering 13dpo with a sentiment of not needing to know now if i am pregnant... I didnt even bother testin ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

i just realised something!!!

Alot of woman test positive with hpt after 11-12dpo .... but me negative... but then i have a small bladder.. ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago