Community post

Journal

i just realised something!!!

Alot of woman test positive with hpt after 11-12dpo .... but me negative... but then i have a small bladder.. was tested for that... and i cant hold it in to long cause it causes pain... I used to urinate every 3 hours before and now i have to go every hour or hour and a half even night time ... the most i could wait is 2 hours but was in pain... if i urinate often and tests are better when with first morning urine ... could it be why i dont test positive with hpt???? i remember with my daughter when i was 18 that i was a week late before testing a bfp with hpt... so maybe i'm just too eager and causing myself more grief by testing every morning and getting bfn all the time!!!

Last night i actually had a vivid dream that i tested bfp... so i was hoping it would be this morning... oh well maybe its a premonition but of just a few days in advance lol

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Baby dust to you! Just happened to read this and had to comment that I had a dream of MULTIPLE BFPs last night as well after we had one come back negative in the dream! Didn't get my BFP today, but I'm only 10DPO so I'm hoping it's just still early! Praying the dreams mean something for both of us! GL!

9 years ago

BABY DUST YOU TOO! I believe that will all the symptoms i have its gottat be it... never had pms before so why should I now!!! So if im not i gotta get checked cause something is wrong... so time will tell ... but time is slow!!! lol Good luck to you! :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo