Posts by amyb1232014

Questions  Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Question

Advice please ttc and af pains before af for three days with no bleeding?

I'm ttc and I'm around 10-12 dpo took a poundland cheapie this morn pretty sure it's bfn as they always have a ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

8dpo bfn on frer and ic this morn but faint bfp this pm?

I'm so confused I took a frer and ic together with smu both neg but yesterday I had lines on ic which were mor ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Question about ovulation when you get a positive opk?

Hi all I'm ttc baby no 3 proving abit tricky after stoping breastfeeding in jan and I'm trying to get to know ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Keep getting shadow faint lines on cheapie tests so bfn but..

I feel pregnant. I'm around 13 dpo feel really sick and tired and have gone off some foods. Even had what I th ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Don't know what's going on with my body?

The last two days i had cramping and a slight tinge or brown to cm which looked almost watery yellow on a sani ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Starting to feel like giving up

All my bloods came back normal but doctor wants to check progesterone again as it was done on the wrong day. I ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Tiny bit of pinky brown cm now it's gone?9 dpo

What could cause this at approx 9 dpo? Thought may be my period but not due till the 7 th plus it was just the ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Cycle day 21 progesterone test tomorrow

My bloods came back low for progesterone however the test was done cycle day 11 so doc said its invalid has t ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Doctor wants to discuss fertility test results.. I am freaking out!

After two babies conceived easily I recently stopped bf and worried my progesterone levels could be low so I w ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Faint bfp around 7 dpo or possible evap with these symptoms ...

Needing to wee constantly even before drinking anything.. Have been so thirsty today due to hey fever and very ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago