Community post

Question

Cycle day 21 progesterone test tomorrow

My bloods came back low for progesterone however the test was done cycle day 11 so doc said its invalid has to be cycle day 21 or something? Which I am today having another test tomorrow.. However my cycles range from 28-38 days at the moment so could it come back low again?? As have heard it needs to be approximately 7 days after o ... What if I'm not oing .. Really stressed out now! I have to boys which I conceived within first 1-2 months so was not expecting any problems .. Only stopped bf end of jan

1 Answer • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I'm having blood tests next week on day 21 of my cycle, I also have two children who I conceived within a month of trying...so like yourself I'm finding it hard to understand why it's taking so long this time as we have been trying for 8 months now! My cycles are usually 31 days so I wasn't quite sure which day to get my blood test on etheir? Also iv heard this kind of test can be very inaccurate. :/

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo