Posts by candychic577

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

CTP BTT Chart?

I know for a fact I ovulated on the 6th because of the OPKs, temping and ovary pain I felt that day. Why di ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Terrible backache and cramps!

7dpo today and I have had such a bad lower backache since 6dpo in the morning! I have lower abdominal cramps ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

LAB RESULTS ARE IN!!! PLEASE HELP!

LAB RESULTS ARE IN!!! A little background: I miscarried at 5 weeks last year and had a chemical pregnancy a ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Only 2dpo...why all this?

Ok ladies...2dpo today and am mad bloated, have a persistst lower backache, boobs are starting to get tender a ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Enough BD'ing?!?

We bd'ed on CD 6, 7, 8, 9, 12 & 13...and we will bd today (CD14) and for the next few days... I'm kind ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Ultra Sensitive 10miu HPT?

Any opinions on Ultra Sensitive 10miu pregnancy tests? I took a few (they are posted)...don't really know w ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Preseed & Softcup Users!!!

This will be my first cycle (4th TTC) using Preseed & Softcups...anyone with me? Success stories? Plea ...

9 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CP :(

Finally got a + at 13dpo...but it ended in a CP. So relieved to know conceiving is possible. Hubby and I are ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Does a CP make you O earlier the next cycle?!

Had a chemical pregnancy last cycle...my period started just 5 days later then it should have. My questio ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Finally a BFP!

This was our 4th month TTC...and FINALLY A BFP!!! The only thing we did differently was use Preseed and Sof ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago