Posts by candychic577

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Officially 5weeks!

Praise the Lord we have made it this far! My tests are continuing to get darker, yes I am a POAS addict :) ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Pregnant Again!

Faint BFP at 10dpo and a definite BFP 11dpo! I'm praying with all my might that The Lord lets us keep this ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Another miscarriage...

Doc did a random draw yesterday at 18dpo...levels were only 118. Six days ago they were 74, we were so exc ...

7 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Baby appts scheduled!!!

First appt on April 8th (6w3d) and second appt April 22nd (8w3d)!!! We will get to see our little bean at the ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Second blood draw!

Had second blood draw this morning! 10dpo (3w3d): hcg=23 12dpo (3w5d): hcg=74!!! More then tripled in 4 ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

BFP 2 days ago!!!

Ok ladies! I got a faaaaint + at 8dpo...+digital at 9dpo...and got blood work done today!!! 10dpo (3w3d): ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CP :(

Finally got a + at 13dpo...but it ended in a CP. So relieved to know conceiving is possible. Hubby and I are ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Finally a BFP!

This was our 4th month TTC...and FINALLY A BFP!!! The only thing we did differently was use Preseed and Sof ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages