Posts by SaraD03861

Journals  Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

16dp5dt

Well.. My hcg was 51 today. So it doubled in a little under 4 days. I have to go for another blood draw and ul ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

15dp5dt

Tomarrow is my 3rd beta and im really hoping it has spiked. On 12dp5dt my hcg wad 24. Its need to atleast doub ...

1 Comment      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

My fucking sister in law

I just told her yesterday that I may miscarry again. And she decides nows a good time to tell me they are abou ...

4 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

12dp5dt

Well my hcg failed to double. It only went up to 24. Soo I go back Friday to try one more beta. They think i m ...

1 Comment      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

11dp5dt

Tomarrow is my next beta.. And I'm just hoping for a miracle really.. My tests are still positive this mornin ...

2 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

10dp5dt beta

Welll...my beta came back at 17 ..i really thought it was going to be closer to 30 atleast. But they said it c ...

1 Comment      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

9dp5dt

9dp5dt beta is tomarrow to see if my frozen transfer worked. I have been testing. And my lines are the darkest ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

3dayspast5day frozen transfer

I'm 3 days past a 5 day frozen transfer.. I know its been a while since ive been on.. But we finally got to d ...

1 Comment     1    

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Going back for a second blood draw. But my pregnancy tests are negative now. Flow started yesterday. As long a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Short lived :(

Short lived.. 16 dpo hcg dropped to a fucking 4. I woke up before my blood draw and my test was barely positi ...

3 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago