Posts by brielle12

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Timed Sex

Hey ladies, Jan 2 I had a cycle we used clearblu digital ovulation kit had sex 2days before happy face showed, ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Am I Pregnant?

Period is scheduled for either tomorrow or Monday, I wiped today and saw a little blood. Thinking it could be ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

In the Quiet Conti...

God told Elijah to stand on the mountain and what a sight he must have seen! Scripture says â??a great ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

In the Quiet

In the Quiet 11 So He said, "Go forth and stand on the mountain before the LORD " And behold, th ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Obsessing over Baby

Hola Chicas!!! It has been a while since I posted but I had to do some repenting, re-evaluating, spending t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Others having babies but you

Hello gators, A really good friend of mine had a beautiful infant boy today. I fell in love with him. Just see ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Another Month

Hola Chicas!! I have been busy for the last week, and was sick for two days. (I am healed in Jesus name) ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Good Morning Aunt Flo

Hola Chicas, I awoke to the all too familiar symptoms of AF: nausea, stomach cramps, backaches, extreme fat ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Waiting On God

I took an HPT this morning (FREP) and it was a BFN. To be honest with everyone, in the past this would have ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Am I Pregnant?

This is our first time using OPK's and we timed see around the positive OPK's then the hubby's hours changed a ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago