Posts by Destiny

Journals  Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

I have been having really weird dreams...

So last night I had a dream that I had a daughter, but I also had children really far away but I didn't know h ...

4 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Extremely pissed the hell off!!

So I just feel like everything in my life is going down hill and fast... First I woke up this morning and all ...

9 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Will I ever get my damn BFP...

It feels like I have been waiting forever but my prayers seem to fall on deaf ears... :-( everyone around me i ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

OMG yeaaahhhh I just got my first smiley face on an opk!

I am so happy I bd two days ago and then all last night I pray this is my month!!!

4 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

here we go again...

My body is gearing up to ovulate I feel it and my opk's are getting darker so my husband and I are going to b ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Still no Af I am a week late and nothing but BFN's

I just wish the witch would come so I can start over and move on with the next cycle already... I just don't g ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

My allergies are kicking my butt!! Natural remedies????????

I am once again up late messed up from allergies... I am bloated and feel Like a really fat gross sick ugly pe ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

BFN Late AF

God I Just want it to start already so that I can move on and try again... uuhhhgggggg this is bs lol well thi ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

HAPPY 4TH TO MY CDTP SISTERS!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!

... Wishing you all a wonderful 4th!!

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Lots of the same type of questions... Same simple answer ladies

If you think your pregnant and your getting a bunch of different symptoms... Test. If you are far enough a lon ...

42 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago