Posts by Destiny

Journals  Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Journal

Still no pregnancy...

I am still trying to hold on to faith but I feel like uuuuhhhgggggg when will it happen...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Getting tierd of this...

It seems I have been trying for sooo long, I am starting to think something is wrong with me... I feel like gi ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

There has to be something worng with me!!!!!

Why am I not getting pregnant! I am doing what I have to... I am sooo confused am I missing something? Everyon ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Another FREAKIN BFN!!

I feel like giving up! I thought I felt everything this month, pulling, stretching all of that and I got a BFN ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Not pregnant once again...

False bfp no more cheapy tests for.me.and no testing until I am a week late... Will I ever get pregnant??? Uuu ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

I think i got my BFP... But i am sooo confused!

So i missed my period and there is no sign of it coming... i took a test this morning and it came out with a l ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Still not pregnant :(

I was way out of the window this month, My dh was out of town :( we did it 4 days before I ovulated and with h ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

AF Due tomorrow!! Pray for me ladies

Alright well i have made it through my TWW AF is due tomorrow so the moment of truth is about to be here... I ...

4 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Maybe not...

Ok well those AF cramps I thought I felt lastnight, there gone so maybe I am pregnant... I feel like I am all ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Oh shoot!

Uuuuuuhhhhgggg I think I feel AF on it's way, whitch means another BFN on it's way I think I wont bother buyin ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago