Posts by cleite26

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

12dpo

No luck this month AF came early will try again in may. *sighs*

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

11dpo

In the morning i took a test (gave in ) and got another BFN. Didnt get much sleep last night. During the day ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Has anyone stopped having symptoms during the TWW and still ended up with a BFP?

Im just wondering if anyone has been where i am with my symptoms basically dissappearing but still have a chan ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

10dpo

No symptoms today but lower back ache, and slight sore nipples if touched. Cervix is high soft and closed. CM ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

9dpo

So i havent had any symptoms today but gas, feeling kind of bloated, and acne increase. Cervix is mid-range an ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

8dpo

Really didn't have any symptoms today other then my aching lower back, slight gassy, and slight cramps. My cer ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Can anyone who has known when they had implantation share their experience?

I would just like to know what you were feeling, and if you had implantation bleeding or just cramps. Please g ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Am i out of the race? 8dpo

since yesterday my cervix has been mid-range but very soft and wet. However i dont have any cm what little the ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

7DPO laters symptoms..

So i had slight nausea on and off later in the day, around 7pm, and 10pm i had strong period like cramping (AF ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

So frustrating..but i wont give up!

Ok so i ovulated (based on the ovulation calander) on aprill 11 me and my so tried on the 8,9, and 12 i first ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago