Posts by Kathleen1994

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

12 DPO extremely nauseous

I am due for my period today( it is 12:45am here). i took 1 test and it was negative but it was dollar store ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

tested positive on mother's day :D

I am so happy and surprised.. i knew i was and now knowing it feels weird :D . but i will have a happy 9 month ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

i am wondering if i should take a dollar store test period due tomorrow what do you girls think??

I don't know if it will detect a pregnancy a day sooner.. i have never tooken it early ( i just know dollar st ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

8DPO and have a pretty big feeling i am pregnant

I Just have a big feeling this month, I started having sore bb's before i was suppose to ovulate ( i don't thi ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

ttc since january

well me and my boyfriend we decided we wanted a baby in beggining january and we babydanced in the time being ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Should i take a pregnancy test? need advice

Ok well last month i started my period on the 13th and it lasted until the 17th and i usually ovulate on the 1 ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

sore bbs , low back pain , gassy

i started my period on the 13th and finishes on the 17th and my bbs never stopped hurting and now it's getting ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

TTC since january 2 days past ovulation

I been starting to have this dreams about being pregnant for the past 3-4 days , BUT i do know it does not alw ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

i haven't been feeling myself could i be very well pregnant ?

I haven't been able to BD alot due to the fact i have BV, i have BD end of march i usually start my period on ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

10DPO and feeling heavy and back aches and pain in ovaries

This it the weirdest month , it started with dreams about being pregnant and there gone since 8DPO, i have had ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago