Posts by ELGtrying

Journals  Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

Moving on to a 2018 baby and CTP anniversary

Af is en route, spotting has begun and all test have been BFN and with that goes my hopes of a 2017 baby. I jo ...

3 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

It's all falling apart...

So lets rewind to October, I was offered a promotion after interview for a much better job than my current one ...

6 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Insanity is....

I had a good laugh today about the quote from Einstein "insanity is doing your the same thing over and ov ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Update from me and IVF related question

Hey girls, just a quick update from me before I head into another TWW. I got a positive OPK this morning and I ...

5 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

A New Cycle, A New Home and a New Hope.

So yesterday we bought our very first home!! Ahh ! It's nice and close to my parents and in a great location, ...

3 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Due date obsession and ovulation

Just thought I'd fess up to my new obsession, I have started a chart of every single month for the next year w ...

3 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Update

Just a quick update for anyone following my story this far, it looks like the ectopic resolved itself, a mirac ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Ectopic

As i has suspected, is ectopic . Poor bean didn't stand a chance ! Woke up in the middle of the night in extre ...

9 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

IVF plan made as I hang out here in Limbo

Hey ladies, Firstly thank you all so much for your support lately, it's really meant so much to me. I am d ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Ectopic ? I'm so confused *UPDATE*

UPDATE: My Doctor is refusing to see me until Monday 6th of Feb as he thinks there's no point to testing conti ...

7 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago