Posts by charlomom

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

First time using OPKs

Hellos Ladies! Please help me with the OPKs. I just had a miscarriage last month at 5 weeks. I started bleedin ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Miscarriage and Night Sweats

I was about 5 weeks pregnant and started bleeding and had a miscarriage on Jan 26, 2013. My hcg levels were ne ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Hcg levels too low?

I got my first bfp on Tuesday Jan 15, 2013 and went for bloods on jan 18, 2013 and my levels were 35.5 for hcg ...

9 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Best Pregnancy Journal Book?

I am looking for the best and most fun pregnancy journal. Since this is my first, I want to document everythin ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Im pregnant..but having cramps? Also how much should I exercise.

So I just found out yesterday that I am definitely pregnant. I am about 4 week and 2-3 days. I am having more ...

7 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Very light positive on Wondfo dip strip, am I pregnant?

I am 15 dpo today and this morning I had a very light positive result on the cheap dip strip. The day before i ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Running and pregnancy? Heart rate too high?

I work out normally, but now that I am trying to conceive and this month looking very hopeful, should I back o ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Do you think there is a good chance that I am pregnant?

I have been experiencing many pregnancy symptoms. Since about 5 DPO I have felt bloated and my uterus feels he ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Miscarriage or Implantation Bleeding???

So, I came off of nuva ring in October '12 and had a normal cycle in Nov. The next cycle I started to experien ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago