Posts by DREAMN4AGIRL

Questions  Page 1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

BBT EXPERTS PLEASE LOOK AT MY CHART WHAT DO YOU THINK?

BBT EXPERTS! Please look at my chart and tell me what you think? Any comments would be gladly appreciated! ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

If your temp stays up after "O" does that mean you might be pregnant?

If your temp stays up after "O" does that mean you might be pregnant? **** PLEASE VIEW MY BBT CHA ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

What cause temperature to drop? PLEASE HELP temp DROPPED BELOW COVERLINE ...

temp yesterday was 94.2 then 95.2 today from this morning at 3DPO 95.3 to 92.1 to 93.3 to 93.0 what could t ...

11 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Temp was very low, 93 area then this morning jumped to 96.9, could this be a sign of pregnancy?

Temp was very low, 93 area then this morning jumped to 96.9, could this be a sign of pregnancy? Please look a ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Could I still be pregnant, even if AF came 4 days early and last for 6 days?

AF came 4 days early& lasted for 6 days.... I already figured out that it's a normal cycle but I still hav ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Has anyone tested and got a BFP then the line disappeared to a BFN, & still was pregnant?

Tested @ 12DPO & got an BFP, then after a couple of minutes the line faded and then disappeared into a BFN ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

AF not due til 10th but came on the 7th am I out this month/.

AF not due til 10th but came on the 7th am I out this month/. Please look at my last hpt image I think I see ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Anyone use softcups and preseed, and became dry afterwards.

I used softcups and pre-seed this cycle during the O period and now that the BD part is over I've notice that ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

has anyone tried NaturaCure- 3 Month Supply (Infertility Treatment)

Price: $79.99 Description:NaturaCure is a combination of the 15 most important and effective Chinese herbs ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Has anyone tried the Instead softcup??

Now, trying-to-conceive (TTC) couples have discovered a new application for the Softcup â?? as a fer ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago