Posts by DREAMN4AGIRL

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

AF not due til 10th but came on the 7th.

AF not due til 10th but came on the 7th, am I out this month? please look at my hpt images.

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

PLEASE LOOK AT MY BBT CHART...HELP ME

PLEASE LOOK AT MY BBT CHART...HELP ME Temps are allover the place. I've been taking them first thing in the ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

BBT EXPERTS PLEASE LOOK AT MY CHART WHAT DO YOU THINK?

BBT EXPERTS! Please look at my chart and tell me what you think? Any comments would be gladly appreciated! ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

10dpo

User Im ...</p>
																<p></span></p>
								<p class= 4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

BBT EXPERTS PLEASE LOOK AT MY CHART WHAT DO YOU THINK?

BBT EXPERTS! Please look at my chart and tell me what you think? Any comments would be gladly appreciated! ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

If your temp stays up after "O" does that mean you might be pregnant?

If your temp stays up after "O" does that mean you might be pregnant? **** PLEASE VIEW MY BBT CHA ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

What cause temperature to drop? PLEASE HELP temp DROPPED BELOW COVERLINE ...

temp yesterday was 94.2 then 95.2 today from this morning at 3DPO 95.3 to 92.1 to 93.3 to 93.0 what could t ...

11 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Temp was very low, 93 area then this morning jumped to 96.9, could this be a sign of pregnancy?

Temp was very low, 93 area then this morning jumped to 96.9, could this be a sign of pregnancy? Please look a ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

AF came 4 days early& lasted for 6 days....

AF came 4 days early& lasted for 6 days.... I already figured out that it's a normal cycle but I still hav ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Could I still be pregnant, even if AF came 4 days early and last for 6 days?

AF came 4 days early& lasted for 6 days.... I already figured out that it's a normal cycle but I still hav ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago