Posts by clara87

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

I got my BFP!

Me and my partner have been trying to conceive for 3 cycles which I know is very short compared to other couples but it still felt like a life time! I tested on 11 dpo and it looked like a BFN at first glance but if you looked at it whilst cockeyed and squinting a very very faint line was there. My partner was not convinced so I tested again at 13 dpo. The line was there but once again was very faint, however more visible than the one at 11dpo. What was ridiculous was before this occured I would have said anyone with this result would have been pregnant but its hard to believe when it happens. We tested again at 14dpo and once again a faint line appeared but was more visible than the previous one. STILL NOT SATISFIED, my partner had me do another test at 15dpo, this time I used a clear blue digital and it showed pregnant. Even with this it is still hard to believe it has happened, the only confirmation for me now is my missing period. I am now 5 weeks and just hope this baby lasts the whole 9 months because we are both so happy.

What we did differently? We simply BD every night around ovulation and sometime in the morning.

I was determined not to read into symptoms as in previous cycles I did and it turned out I wasn't pregnant. Things which were unoticable this cycle were sore bbs from 3dpo! This was very unusual for me and my bbs have been sore since, the pain gradually getting worse! I tried to ignore this but at 9dpo I found spotting in my underwear. This wasnt discoloured discharge it was like I had began my period early, a dark brown streak which could not have been missed. Following on from this was tinged discharge for the next two days and period like cramps and aches. I did not experience fatigue but from around 14 dpo I have had severe back ache.

Good luck to all, you will get your BFP just keep trying :) xxxx

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages