Posts by OneMoreBlessing

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

Baby #5 on board!

Well, here I am at 12 DPO. Friday (8 DPO) I took my temp and it was down quite a bit. I thought for sure I was out, but tested anyways and got a negative HPT. Yup, I knew AF would be rearing her ugly head any minute. Saturday morning I woke, temped, and discovered my temp had bounced back up. I was pleasantly surprised and I decided to test again with one of my Wondfo HPTs. BAM! A VERY faint second line appeared. I posted the picture on here and almost every person said the test was negative. Bummer! Maybe I was going crazy and imagining things?? Later that day I went to the store and picked up a pack of FRER and brought them home to test again. BAM! An even darker line! Sunday and Monday mornings each brought progressively darker lines! I can't believe it. After 7 months of trying (9 cycles), we are finally expecting our 5th child! I'm being very cautious after a couple early miscarriages, and we won't tell family or friends until we are closer to 20 weeks. Baby dust to all of you!!!

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages