Posts by hopefulat40

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

41 and a BFP!! :)

Here's my story...

The most important thing I have ever done in my life is have children. I have two amazing children..DS 19 and a DD 17 - and they are the two neatest people I have ever met. Truly.

At my 20th reunion, I met up with one of my dearest friends from highschool. We fell in love, got married, and since he had never had kids of his own; we decided to embark on this journey together with my children. It was a hard one. It is a hard one. We have been trying for 7 months now and each time it led to a bfn. I felt like I was doing everthing right! I was charting, taking prenatals with folic acid, opks, no caffeine, pre-seed, pillows under my hips...you name it. :) We did it. I have never BD'ed so much in my life!! And then this month, we got our bfp!! :) (We added Instead Soft Cups this time!) Try them ladies!!

We are still in the early stages I know, but today I am pregnant at 41! Please let a tiny soul join our family in February! xxoo

May you all find your peace, your bundle of joy, and the unconditional love that you bring a child! Baby dust to you all! xxxoo

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages