Posts by khos91

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

After 3 years, we are getting our rainbow baby!!

My husband and I started trying for #2 about ten months after our daughter was born. We had always talked about our children being close in age and didn't think getting pregnant again wouldn't be difficult, as the first pregnancy was rather quick to happen.
June 16, 2018 marked 3 years of trying. In those 3 years, there were hundreds of OPKs and pregnancy test taken, there were many tears shed. I was diagnosed with PCOS and told I would probably need medical assistance to get pregnant. We had multiple losses. We had even talked about how maybe we were meant to be a one child household.
But June 16th is a special day. You see, I do still periodically test just in case one of those "miracles" happen. This day, like any other month, I tested and much to my surprise, there was instantly a second line. It was a surprise because I haven't had a cycle since November '17. According to my ultrasound, I am 6w4d pregnant and due in February. There was even a heartbeat!
Ladies, miracles do happen when you least expect them.

5 Comments     3    

Latest 5 years ago

No more pages