Community post

Success story

After 3 years, we are getting our rainbow baby!!

My husband and I started trying for #2 about ten months after our daughter was born. We had always talked about our children being close in age and didn't think getting pregnant again wouldn't be difficult, as the first pregnancy was rather quick to happen.
June 16, 2018 marked 3 years of trying. In those 3 years, there were hundreds of OPKs and pregnancy test taken, there were many tears shed. I was diagnosed with PCOS and told I would probably need medical assistance to get pregnant. We had multiple losses. We had even talked about how maybe we were meant to be a one child household.
But June 16th is a special day. You see, I do still periodically test just in case one of those "miracles" happen. This day, like any other month, I tested and much to my surprise, there was instantly a second line. It was a surprise because I haven't had a cycle since November '17. According to my ultrasound, I am 6w4d pregnant and due in February. There was even a heartbeat!
Ladies, miracles do happen when you least expect them.

user submitted image

5 Comments • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

That is very touching. CONGRATULATIONS on your bundle of joy!!! Did you and dh do anything different?

5 years ago • Edited

Nothing different! It was so odd and unexpected.

5 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations!

5 years ago

I’m so happy for you, what a beautiful surprise! Hope you have a

5 years ago

Congratulations! So happy to see you get to have another! I am 4.5 years older then my younger sister and we are super close.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo