Posts by mommyyof3

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

Signs leading to my BFP

Hey ladies, I figured I'd give a little info about my symptoms leading up to my bfp for anyone interested. A little background first. I had the IUD in for almost 2 years and my husband and I just randomly decided we wanted to try for one last baby. I got my IUD removed while on my period. This was January 1st. I started tracking my cm and taking OPKs starting cycle day 11. I ovulated late, on cycle day 17, but after ovulation, I didn't have any symptoms. I was surprised and figured I was out for the month. Probably around 7 or 8 dpo my bbs were getting a little sore, but I was wanting specific foods. The absolute only thing I can think of that stood out this month compared to months that I got AF was that there was no cramping. And I mean that deep pelvic cramping that you feel right before AF shows up. There's been a little nausea since my bfp at 9dpo, but mostly to note so far is a bloated feeling. Anyway. If you are in your two week wait and don't really have any notable symptoms, don't be too quick to count yourself out! Baby dust to all that are TTC!!!

4 Comments     1    

Latest 6 years ago

No more pages