Community post

Success story

Signs leading to my BFP

Hey ladies, I figured I'd give a little info about my symptoms leading up to my bfp for anyone interested. A little background first. I had the IUD in for almost 2 years and my husband and I just randomly decided we wanted to try for one last baby. I got my IUD removed while on my period. This was January 1st. I started tracking my cm and taking OPKs starting cycle day 11. I ovulated late, on cycle day 17, but after ovulation, I didn't have any symptoms. I was surprised and figured I was out for the month. Probably around 7 or 8 dpo my bbs were getting a little sore, but I was wanting specific foods. The absolute only thing I can think of that stood out this month compared to months that I got AF was that there was no cramping. And I mean that deep pelvic cramping that you feel right before AF shows up. There's been a little nausea since my bfp at 9dpo, but mostly to note so far is a bloated feeling. Anyway. If you are in your two week wait and don't really have any notable symptoms, don't be too quick to count yourself out! Baby dust to all that are TTC!!!

Bethany Levister

4 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Hi there! I started getting positives at 8dpo and now I am 10dpo and still getting positives (posted). I don't really have a lot of symptoms but the only thing that stood out that I didn't notice with my last pregnancy was the smell of pickles in the cafeteria at my work. I craved sweets with my daughter and I don't eat any sweets. I remember walking into the livingroom from the kitchen and I said to my daughter, did you.... nevermind you did (poop) and it wasn't a big poop. Boobs just started aching last night and having some cramping. Last month, I think I had a mmc as I caught the tail end of it; which made me want to start testing earlier. Glad I did. Hoping this baby sticks.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Totally stalking!!! Lol. Looked at your hpt posts and they're very good. That frer looks great! Congrats!!! And yes, I'd say the sense of smell started to increase for me as well, but its not one of those things that I really notice until a while after bfp. The cramping for me between this month and others was just the most telltale sign. ????????

Bethany Levister

6 years ago • Post starter

No worries. I stalk everyone else lol. Thank you for taking a look at my tests as I wasn't sure what to believe. When are you due? I should be due October 15 I think. Can't believe I am typing that. I still find it hard to believe and half expecting my period to show up on Sunday (Feb 4) but I have to keep reminding myself that she is not going to show up and that I am pregnant. I think I will still continue to test till I get to see my doctor next week and confirm it.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I'm due around Oct. 10th. My children are always preemie though so I hope to make it to the middle of September. I keep freaking out about every little pain and Seriously need to just calm down lol.

Bethany Levister

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo