Posts by amanda3288

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

BFP at 16DPO

Don't give up ladies!!!!!

Hello, this was my 2nd month trying. Forewarning - TMI, but I want to make sure I put in as much information as possible because I believe that is what helped me through this process. I am 26 years old and this is my 2nd pregnancy. I have been charting for 7 months and my schedules are any thing but "scheduled." My first month I tried I had used the Clearblue Digital Ovulation OPKs and actually got highly fertile on day 9 of my cycle - this was also the 2nd month I was charting and wasn't really aware of my body so inseminated at 24, 36, and 48 hours later. I had a funny feeling so I continued testing with opks and got another positive on day 12 of my cycle. That month BFN.

I decided to take a couple months and just chart my BBT, cervix, and symptoms, then decided to try this month. I also used opks this month as well. However, I normally ovulate on day 13 (getting positive opk on day 12)- this month though, I still hadn't gotten a highly fertile on my opk on day 12. I received a highly fertile on the morning of day 14.

Symptoms by DPO

1-4 - nothing really - cervix was high and at time could barely reach OS
5 - vivid dreams, a little bloating, felt kind of dry
6 - breasts a little tender, high cervix cramps on right side, cm was stretchy and creamy, I bawled watching "What to Expect When Expecting."
7- high cervix, a little emotional during movies, a little gassy
8 - crazy dreams, watery cm
9- vivid dreams, woke up and my breasts felt 10X bigger and sore, I was starving at 10 p.m.
10- breasts were tender, had a little bit of twinches in my back, vivid dreams, had two sharp pains that shot from my vagina to my uterus, cm in underwear
11 - more dreams, felt very wet, breasts very tender on the bottom, snot is tinted with blood, breakout on my face
12- cervix still high, creamy white cm, breasts a little tender, vivid dreams, hot and sweating during my sleep - took a pregnancy test BFN - think I am out this month!!! very sleepy tonight (temps have been in the 98 range)
13- temp dip to 97.90, dreams, breasts hurt, still have creamy cm - NO AF
14- afraid to test or even get my hopes up - cervix is high and closed, I am depressed, had dreams, breasts feel huge again, very sleepy at night, temp is back up to 98.3
15 - temp at 98.2, very sad today, high cervix, started to cry watching twilight - thinking af is going to show, night sweats
16 - cervix high, feel very hot, and going to the bathroom a lot, I noticed I want milk more often - no af - so I bought a cheapie - the line was somewhat faint but noticeable... went to CVS and both a ClearBlue digital and BFP!!!!!!!

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages