Community post

Success story

BFP at 16DPO

Don't give up ladies!!!!!

Hello, this was my 2nd month trying. Forewarning - TMI, but I want to make sure I put in as much information as possible because I believe that is what helped me through this process. I am 26 years old and this is my 2nd pregnancy. I have been charting for 7 months and my schedules are any thing but "scheduled." My first month I tried I had used the Clearblue Digital Ovulation OPKs and actually got highly fertile on day 9 of my cycle - this was also the 2nd month I was charting and wasn't really aware of my body so inseminated at 24, 36, and 48 hours later. I had a funny feeling so I continued testing with opks and got another positive on day 12 of my cycle. That month BFN.

I decided to take a couple months and just chart my BBT, cervix, and symptoms, then decided to try this month. I also used opks this month as well. However, I normally ovulate on day 13 (getting positive opk on day 12)- this month though, I still hadn't gotten a highly fertile on my opk on day 12. I received a highly fertile on the morning of day 14.

Symptoms by DPO

1-4 - nothing really - cervix was high and at time could barely reach OS
5 - vivid dreams, a little bloating, felt kind of dry
6 - breasts a little tender, high cervix cramps on right side, cm was stretchy and creamy, I bawled watching "What to Expect When Expecting."
7- high cervix, a little emotional during movies, a little gassy
8 - crazy dreams, watery cm
9- vivid dreams, woke up and my breasts felt 10X bigger and sore, I was starving at 10 p.m.
10- breasts were tender, had a little bit of twinches in my back, vivid dreams, had two sharp pains that shot from my vagina to my uterus, cm in underwear
11 - more dreams, felt very wet, breasts very tender on the bottom, snot is tinted with blood, breakout on my face
12- cervix still high, creamy white cm, breasts a little tender, vivid dreams, hot and sweating during my sleep - took a pregnancy test BFN - think I am out this month!!! very sleepy tonight (temps have been in the 98 range)
13- temp dip to 97.90, dreams, breasts hurt, still have creamy cm - NO AF
14- afraid to test or even get my hopes up - cervix is high and closed, I am depressed, had dreams, breasts feel huge again, very sleepy at night, temp is back up to 98.3
15 - temp at 98.2, very sad today, high cervix, started to cry watching twilight - thinking af is going to show, night sweats
16 - cervix high, feel very hot, and going to the bathroom a lot, I noticed I want milk more often - no af - so I bought a cheapie - the line was somewhat faint but noticeable... went to CVS and both a ClearBlue digital and BFP!!!!!!!

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo