13DPO BFN - but symptoms!

Ok - so here are my symptoms by DPO

6DPO - tender breasts, hot flashes
7DPO - tender breasts, hot flashes, bloated
8dpo - back pain, breast tenderness, freq. urination
9 dpo - breast tenderness, freg. urination
10dpo - breast tenderness, freq. urination
11dpo - back pain, bloating, breast tenderness, freq urination
12dpo - bloating, breast tenderness, light brown spotting only 1 in a.m. (only when I went to the bathroom), freq. urination
13dpo - back pain, breasts hurt and feel like they are burning or hot, light brown spotting only when i go to the bathroom, frequent urination...

I have taken FRER on 9, 10, and 11 dpo and it looked like maybe EVAP lines to me... the results showed up after the ten minutes....

Anyone experience possible implantation at day 12 and still get a BFP?

4 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I guess I should add I am roughly 29 day cycle - I shouldn't be getting my period until the 2nd... maybe the 1 or 3 or November...

10 years ago • Post starter

I have not had implantation bleeding that late and personally gotten a positive. But I do know that the general rule of thumb with testing after implantation is to wait until 2 days after the spotting to test. Cause HCG hormone is NOT released until AFTER implantation and it takes awhile to have enough that is shows up on the test. So I say give it a couple days, and either aunt flow will rear her ugly face OR take that test!! :D GL!!!

10 years ago

thank you! I'll keep whoever posts in here on the outcome either way just in case there are similar stories

10 years ago • Post starter

Meh. Sorry to say, but I had tender bbs from 6dpo and big, hot, sore bbs from 11dpo and sadly, it didn't mean anything. I think it is just to do with high progesterone - for me, at least.

You've had some other symptoms, tho, so who knows?

5 years TTC. Endometriosis and adenomyosis. Surgery. 2 IVFs. No joy. Low ovarian reserve. Is there any real hope? DE IVF = next step. Much higher success rates, but so used to things not working, it's hard to feel too hopeful. Wishing others an easier time.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo