Posts by 1988mummy

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Anyone got pregnant when hd has a verily low sperm count?

Hi ladies, I'm very confused as me and my dh had a baby boy who's is now one through fertility treatment as my ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Advice please.. Confused?!

Hi, I have regular 28 day cycles and in April I'm unsure when my period was as I had a lot going on and I thou ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

When do you think it's ok to do a test? I'm 2 weeks late

Hi ladies, when do you think it's ok to take a pregnancy test? I'm around 2 weeks late, iv always had regular ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

11 weeks pregnant.. How to explain your pregnant to. 4yr old

Well I'm a 11 weeks pregnant and having my 12 week scan on the 1st November and would like to know how to expl ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

9weeks pregnant and already showing :-) lol

Hi ladies, congratulations getting your BFP!! I was just wondering if any of u ladies have already starting sh ...

7 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

14 dpo and af is due today but no signs

I'm 14dpo now and no signs of af showing! Normally the day before ill start to get cramps and iv not had any! ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

DH with a low sperm count TTC..Like to share storys ladies?

Well me and my dh have been trying since december and he has hypogandism which makes him a low sperm count and ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

ttc with having epilepsy??

Hi, i was wondering if anyone is ttc or had children whos got epilepsy and how they found pregnancy and labour ...

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

iui costs in england?

Hi ladies me and my partner are ttc it would be my second and his first my partner has a very low sperm count ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Partner has Low Sperm count off 2million... tips on ttc???

My partner has had Sperm count done and it come back 2million.. Does anyone have any advice on what we could ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago