Posts by 1988mummy

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

When do I use a HPT?

I'm 2 weeks late and unsure when to test I'm scared to test if anything please help xx

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Implantation bleeding?

Can u get pregnancy symptoms before implation? Cuz today when I wiped there was pink stuff on tissue its defin ...

7 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Am I pregnant??

Well I'm 9dpo now and since 6dpo iv been feeling sick every now and again and being having headaches, and iv b ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Help..3dpo and lots of creamy thick cm

I'm 3dpo now and all day iv been feeling wet so I thought I'd check my cm and there's a lot of creamy thick cm ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Ovulatation help

Iv been using boots on ovulations tests and I've been testing since saturday 18th it was negitive tested sunda ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Help :/

I ovulate tuesday and I used a opk and it came back negitive then I tested this morning and still came back ne ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

ADVICE NEEDED!!...When to bd if I'm ov in 4 days

Hey ladies, just wanted some advice on when we should bd.. My dh has been taking fertility injections as he ha ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

14dpo AF due today

I'm 14 dpo and af is due today and no signs of her yet. I normally get cramps the day before and iv had nothin ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Could this be a sign.. What do you think?

just want to see what people think... 7dpo I had ewcm and lots of it ,it was very stretchy ( sorry tmi) iv ne ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Going for a HSG test

Has anyone had a HSG test done? I'm getting apponitment soon for one and wanted to know your experiances :)

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago