Posts by michelle2879

Questions  Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Question

Does any of this seem promising??????

I am 8 days past O today and knowing its early but I did take a dollar store test today lol which of course wa ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Chart HELP!

Hello ladies here is a link to my FF chart hoping it is correct. FF is saying they cannot pinpoint ovulation b ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

A question for those ladies in the US

This is a general medical insurance question. I know they all vary/differ but I was wondering for the most par ...

6 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Vitamin E

Hello ladies just some interesting info and experience to pass along. I research constantly and recently found ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Is this possible??

I have researched this and have found some info that it could be possible. Have any of you confirmed O but did ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Please opinions on my chart!

I'm at a complete loss :( Today I am 17 dpo no af neg tests temps above the coverline and seem to rising! Does ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Clear blue fertility monitor???

Those of you ladies that have used this is it easy, reliable, and accurate??? I just may dish out the moola fo ...

6 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

What is considered a new cycle

Okay I've heard different things. When it comes to bbting what is considered a new cycle? Is it spotting or fu ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

What ya all think????

To test or not to test tomorrow???? I'll be 12 dpo with very little classic symptoms and no af cramping at all ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

I know stupid stupid question

So i do monitor my cm and usually during the morning. This morning it was fairly creamy and now throught the d ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago