Posts by mgarcia11

Questions  Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Spotting at 4dpo?? anybody start spotting this soon after ov? possible anovulatory cycle. thoughts..

I am not positive about ov. date and I think missed my surge bc. on July 5th I got a dark (but not equal or da ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

want to hear your experiences with inverting hpts and outcome plz..trying not to get too excited.

I had super faint line on fmu hpt today and it was more apparent when inverting. I took 2 more bc I am going c ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

plz share ur digital experiences with me..wanting to know when to try it out:)

Does the CB digi usually take a day or 2 after FRER to register a BFP? I see a lot of posts about ppl getting ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

going on 10dpo and having constant pulling pain on lower right aide? Feels like ov pain..who else??

I am going on 10dpo tomorrow and have had TONS of symptoms including uterine pressure/heaviness and mild persi ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Pre-seed question. Plz and thx:)

I have done a little internet research and wasnt able to get a definative answer so...does it act solely as a ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Bizarre question with TMI..need help on cervical matters:)

I have been religiously charting CM and CP for past 6 months. I am amazed at how you can gauge different phase ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

experiencing lots and heaviness and cramps but too early forbimplantation..experiences anyone??

I am 4dpo today and have been having consitent cramping and heaviness in my uterus since suspected ov. I use C ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

OPK help plz! Cant bbt so this is all I' ve got- need ur expert advice quick:)

Ok so my strips were gradually getting darker and I got a + 3 days ago. My CM and CP correlated so I counted t ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

question about my cycle..if you coukd take a peek and lemme know what ya think i would be thankful:)

I had several days of ewcm leading up to one day of positive opks (entire day) bd'd every day thru that whole ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

how worried should I be about egg quality at 36?

I recently turned 36 and have been reading about how egg quality drastically goes down after 35. The articles ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago