Community post

Discussion

April 21 testing. Anyone wanna join me?

View Full Post

I'm on a new cycle and I'll be testing April 21 and I was hoping someone could test with me and we can share results!

140 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 140 Replies | Last Page

@esperanza SOUNDS LIKE IB TO ME! I am so excited for you!

Still BFN's my way. I feel sicky and bloated today. Didn't sleep well. PMS? Dunno until the fat b*tch shows up! LOL!

@elle OH NO! That sucks big time! I hate getting sick (especially down there). Feel better!

Ps: Who is super addicted in the HPT image gallery? I AM! :-) Total time killer! Love it!

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies,
first time I have been on in couple of days....who has broken down and tested? How are the symptoms progressing?

Me I am coming to terms that I did not catch the eggie this month! I really don't have any pronounced symptoms....which I really didn't have ANY with my first so it gives me some hope but I would like a SIGN!!! Preferable a + sign! LOL

Time will tell just waiting it out without worries this time....

User Image

12 years ago

Dylsmommy - I totally caved and got BFN - not really a shocker haha!!! AF is due in about 6 days I think

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Don't give up....you may have O'd later than you thought....happens all the time!

I have decided that I REFUSE to buy a test until the first week of May! Or last weekend of this month....my Af is due in about 6 days so I will not test until it is WAY behind! I just can't keep doing that to myself, and my wallet!

User Image

12 years ago

AF is due in 6 days for me too. Still testing on Friday (and Monday).

BABY DUST AND POSITIVE VIBES TO ALL! You girls are awesome to me, no matter what the outcome it!

dylsmommy - I wasn;t even going to buy a test unless AF came :/ I have no control hahah! Last night I dreamt of POAS I think that's what made me buy them. I still have one more test in the box I'm going to keep... I WILL keep it lol

Anna - I'm going to try and not test now til 22nd/23rd

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

@Dylsmommy there's no shame in testing early or being impatient! I have one test left and I am holding myself back every second LOL!

I did testing way before April 21 yesterday I've used my last frer - bfn
Today I was planning to go and get more tests during lunch but I had to attend one phone call and didn't have time. I know I will be probably testing before 21st ...and on 21st too
p.s. Thank you so much for the words of encouragement...
state tournement went well, boys were learning how to lose and how to win, how to work as team vs being selfish- the games made me so emotional, first time through all the games I was crying when they were losing and still crying (from excitement) when ther were winning and I couldn't help myself
I am touching my bbbs every hour - but nothing special going there

12 years ago

esperanza- Haha I keep pressing my boobs too incase anything's going on.
Nothing lol

12 years ago

Hey i am 4dpo,, I was wondering if when an egg is fertlizied do you stop ovulation immediatly or do you finish out that ovulation time....?.....stupid question i know, I have a 2 year old and my last son i had 4/24/11 only lived for 43mins, i had him at 36weeks 1 day, 6lbs 4oz, and the one year anniversary mark is coming up and me and my husband has been trying for about 5 months now with no luck, I really feel like we may have hit it this time, Good luck to you all hoping you all get BFP'S...................

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo