Community post

Discussion

April 21 testing. Anyone wanna join me?

View Full Post

I'm on a new cycle and I'll be testing April 21 and I was hoping someone could test with me and we can share results!

140 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 140 Replies | Last Page

@bguertner AGRRED! I was charting my temp too and this Fertile focus is pretty darn accurate! My CM was A LOT the very next day after ferning. I also had a spike in temp. I would conclude I ovulated 12-24 hours after ferning.

My breasts are sore! HOPING FOR A BFP this month!

How is everyone doing? I'm a POAS addict so all BFN's so far.

12 years ago • Post starter

I have been getting on every day looking for updates on you guys!

annamazzarisi - I am so happy for you, what dpo are you now? I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

esperanza and ellekayejaye - how are you guys doing?

I should be ovulating today or tomorrow I think. I took an OPK on Monday and I was 98% sure it was positive, then took another one Tuesday morning and got a 100% positive read...now comes the waiting part, which I know I am not going to be good at! What is a good dpo to start testing?

User Image

12 years ago

Yeah I took a break for a few days! 7 DPO is a good day to start testing IF YOU HAVE 25 early test strips. If you only have First response early result test (3 pack) I would start testing 13 DPO, 14 DPO and then 15 DPO to be sure.

I have a TON of test strips so I test whenever I want basically. I get all mine from Amazon. Wondfo's are great.

I'm at 5/6 DPO.

bguertner, congrats on Ov!
now you are in 2ww!

anna, I also tested yesterday :) ha-ha on 4 dpo - but I guess I was more looking for blank than trying to spot another line (after mc I had positives for what seemed to be to be a long time for me, so I was happy to establish a clear Start point)

I am glad I am going to basketball State with my sons, we stay in the hotel, and there is game after game-so it will keep me from testing, otherwise I could go nuts :)

and tons of to yall

12 years ago

How did you ladies make out?

I am also testing around the 21st....but unlike you guys I have a long cycle. (35 days) I am about 6 dpo and I feel AWFUL!!! Idk if its just my allergies but my head is in excrutiating pain, my nose feels like I have a cement booger (sorry didn't know how else to describe it! hahaha), my throat feels like I have been drinking dirt, I have had unbelievable....UNBELIEVABLE gas, I keep getting stabbing pains in my pelvic area, SO TIRED boobs have been sore/tingling/itchy for the last week (a little longer than norm) and just all around not ok!

Can I do the wait with you guys?

User Image

12 years ago

Side note:
My ticker is crazy!! Everyday it changes?? Never adds up to my Calendar and like now it says 8dpo, I am 6dpo, when I go in to change it...it says 4dpo!!

User Image

12 years ago

@dylsmommy I TOOK MY TICKER OFF! LOL Yes you can join us! I guess I should call this MID APRIL TESTING huh?

Yeah I have 5 strips left! Ima WAIT TO TEST until 12 DPO, 13 DPO, and 14 DPO.

I hate waiting I am so impatient!

@esperanza Hope you have fun with your sons!

Yep I think that would be a good name....or april baby showers bring Dec. flowers! lol Nope thats too long...like yours better.

I am very impatient w/this tww as well....the only way I don't test is....don't buy them! I have bought tests every month and tested around 10 dpo and I go crazy saying its too early, maybe I o'd later yada yada so DH said DO NOT BUY ANYMORE UNTIL YOU ARE LATE!!! So I am grounded! but I buy them anyways and just take them at work! hahahaha

How are your symptoms coming??

User Image

12 years ago

bbs are sore and anxious. Peeing a lot and BM more than normal (TMI!)

You?

ah...symptoms...
For me, it's hard to determine symptos cause it's my 1st cycle since mc- my last normal non-pregnant cycle was back in november so I am not sure how much of the symptoms are just related to LP (with dominant progesterone) and what is not.
For three days in a row I am having very vivid crarzy dreams-forgotten people from past appear, I am an owner of a dog-breeding farm (I've never had a dog as a pet), I am building a clay house somewhere in the wilderness etc. I had a slight headache yesterday - I never have headaches! and peeing a lot...so mot too much but its very early
honestly, I will be not too much upset if it didn't happen. Though I am hoping for rainbow baby - soon I will have a big road trip to Cali, Big Sur beaches etc. along Hwy1 - so I am ok with getting preggo after the trip

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo