Community post

Discussion

Two Week Wait plus a few days...

Is anyone else experiencing symptoms that do not feel "normal" and AF is 3 or more days late?

What are your thoughts/feelings/concerns about what is going on with your body?

I am on CD49, 23dpo, 9 days late, and every test says BFN! I know of many other stories where women knew they were pregnant and did not get a positive test until they were one month along - could we be one of those girls?

I want to share the journey that I'm currently in, I hope you can relate. Take the time to talk about your tribulations and hopes, or anything else that comes to mind. I am really confused and could use some support (especially because I have never had 1 late AF) from anyone else who has been through this, is going through this and would like to offer support and venting relief too.

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

This must be so frustrating & overwhelming for you! Sorry you're going through all this. Have you called your OB yet? I would definitely get in (if they are backed up your regular internist should be able to help) and have them do a blood test. Those can't be wrong & you would have your answer within a couple days, max I would think. My doc gets ours back same day! Have you started any new meds or anything new that could be causing false symptoms?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo