Community post

Discussion

yeast infection from 4 DPO

Hey guys
I'm new to all of this. i think i've got yeast infection from 3 DPO, i'm 9 DPO at the moment and i started testing from 6 dpo and got BFN all the time. i haven't had any infection for years now maybe 6 years. i have no other symptoms, can this be my month?

I have been putting off going to Gp as i'm waiting for a BFP so i can ask my Gp to run a blood test form . maybe on Monday ( fingers crossed)

Why the wait is so exhausting ?? :(

User image

2 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I also need to mention, before starting TTC my husband and I took all the tests ( sperm count, ultrasound, blood test) and we are both healthy. this is the first cycle i got + on OPK and this is our 3rd cycle trying. :(

User image

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi Penny1366 the yeast infection might be a good sign. I hear some women get them with the hormone changes that come from early pregnancy. I am 8DPO and waiting to test next week.

You are welcome to join the August 2018 Babies forum. It's full of women who might get an August 2018 baby if we are lucky! Most of us left in the group are all around the same DPO as you are and are in the tww.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo