Community post

Discussion

Why there is so much hate towards elective C section?

Hi guys
I was just wondering if you know why everyone judge you for wanting an elective C section . there's is pros and cons in both C section and natural birth, but in real world ( before getting pregnant ) when i told people that i want an elective C section , i got really bad feedbacks and so much hate.people even laughed at me for making this choice which i truly believe except for a major surgery and recovery time there is no harm for mother and the baby in C section ( even there are benefits but i don't want to go there and explain because that's not my point and i don't want to prove anything).
now that i am pregnant and i really need to face these judgements in full force , i just want to know what do you think ? are you against it ? why can't it be my personal choice and why am i getting hate ?

thanks

User image

1 Reply • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hey, I have a 9 year old girl and my husband and I are trying for another baby. My first pregnacy, I wanted to have her naturally, but ended up having tp have a c-section. Therefore, it is recomended, by most doctors, to have a c-section again with future children to minimize complications. I have learned a lot of doctors wont even perform VBACS. My daughter's doctor doesnt. Anyways, if I am successful in conceiving again, I am glad I am basically forced to have another c-section. I have my own personal reasons; so, I say, if a c-section is what you prefer, go for it. Good Luck.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo