Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

291 - 300 of 419 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly I'm not sure when or if I will test again. I have a Dr's appointment on Monday for some stomach issues I have been having so I think if I don't have AF by then I will ask for a blood test while I am there.

Keep us posted on what happens!!

6 years ago

Also, i don't feel bloated really. And no serious type cramps but a few here and there. But they don't feel like AF.

6 years ago

@Ksyd94. I hope your appointment goes okay, and hope your stomach issues aren't too serious. I will keep everyone posted.

So, curiosity got the best of me and I answered 3 questions in regards to the spam in the Q & A and this is what I said, "Do you get paid for posting all the same questions? I don't get why it has to be done so many times when once is sufficient enough to get your message across. Only curious. Thanks". Adminstration needs to deal with this as this is getting out of control. I am curious to see if the person replies back.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ Dragonfly23 - I hope that bleeding subsides. Would you still characterize it as spotting? Did you say you've had cramps since 4dpo? Were they light dull cramps or did it feel like AF was happening? Mine have subsided for now. As for the spam my hunch is that they are just bots not real people. I am curious to see if a response to their "topic" will get a reply. I'm looking forward to the update to the website.

@Kysd94 - I hope AF doesn't arrive and you can have that blood test on Monday!

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Its hard to say if it is classified as spotting, but it has stopped slightly but still cramping a bit. I will put a tampon in after lunch, right now I just have a pad on just in case. The cramps at 4dpo were dull but almost like AF and it continued throughout the week. Last night, I had AF type cramps, so maybe that could be implantation. I am scared to take a test so will wait till Sunday. I'm not temping or anything like that this time. I am curious to see if I get a response but maybe you are right and it is a robot. How are you feeling?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ Dragonfly23 - Besides the cramping this morning I feel normal. Slight cold these past two days but that seems to be going around my family. This is actually the first cycle where I feel like I might be pregnant so I'm looking forward to next week and hopefully taking my first pregnancy test!

6 years ago

FlamingoGirl- wow my cramps have went away too. But they are not at all like AF type. 6dpo I had a sharp stab pain then after was left side only pinching kind of then had that heavy feeling NO bloating at all and I usually do. So I hope that was implantation. Will keep you posted.

Dragonfly- hope it’s IB not AF. Your due Sunday so maybe so!! High hopes for you!!

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - Sounds promising! You are so close to testing. I hope what both of us felt was implantation. I didn't have any pinching feeling. It was like AF cramps that subsided to mild/dull cramps that didn't feel like AF... we shall see!

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Thank you, I hope so too. Let's hope yours turns into a BFP. Still cramping a bit and when I just sat down at my desk I had stabbing pains in the lower middle back.

@FlamingoGirl13. I hope yours is also implantation that you are feeling. I too am looking forward to see what your outcome is.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I feel exhausted! I just want to lay down!
I have no energy to do anything. Anyone feel the same? Is it because the holidays? Lol
FlamingoGirl- anything new about your CM?
Dragonfly- let’s hope so! Now that you mention I have not had NO backaches. Hmm nothing to make me seem AF is around the corner.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo