Community post

Discussion

I never had this for the past six months

Ok so last six months neve had any dpo signs then this month I started to have a really increase sex drive on 2 days before o now 2 dpo day has gotten very different now I have a big increse of discharge watery no smell or itch I have a thirst ache plus dry face breasts are ok however today i did get kinda nauseated and a twinge in right bb and increse sex drive like I haven't felt since last pregnancy didn't clue in then till I was at eight weeks. But that was five yeas ago. And this time it. Is very hard to ignore the constant drips and during I'm very lubricated I do know what this means yet I'm not due till feb 7

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

wait and see if you AF is late, if she is test away!!! Fingers are crossed for you.

~ Nissy ~ User Image

12 years ago

Ty for the support never had this with other pregnancys just myself never found out before 13 week so I'm alittle freaked got no reason to be wanting another righth now ,, today i have noticed bbs are tingling a little but idk if it is just me ovulating or not.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo