Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy? 1dpo

View Full Post

Felt my ovulation last night. So today is day 1 and im already nuts! Lol. Ide like someone near my dpo to chat with. Maybe we can pass some time talking about symptoms and talk each other out of testimg to soon. Haha.

294 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 294 Replies | Last Page

Dandy- I feel the same way! It's hard seeing everyone else pregnant but I know my time is coming (I hope soon)! I've been using internet cheapie a when I test early but on day 14 I use first response or clearblue. I used clearblue digital one time and I couldn't handle the slap in the face when it told me not pregnant lol, but I think I might try it again and see if it has the same effect on me since this time I'm not getting my hopes up!

7 years ago

Oh yes. I too can not handle the slap in the face when it says not pregnant. Lol. Harsh! No beetung around the bush, just BOOM. I got way to unrealisticly hopeful this month. I wont do this to myself( as bad) next month

7 years ago • Post starter

Yes, since this was the 8th IUI I'm just assuming the worst and hoping for the best! I'm not going to test again until Friday..

7 years ago

ok ladies I have a real problem I cant seem to get off this site! I think I need a intervention! lmao!!!

ok but more serious questions. Do you know why when girls post their ovulation/pregnancy tests they put their rings on the tests?

LOL ok maybe it wasn't that serious of question but I am curious!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Miam: I think it's suppose to help you focus on the line, lol.

7 years ago

Miam, it helps the camera focus better on the line. My camera wont focus on the test at all unless i put something next to it or across it. Oh n you are not alone my friend, I too have an addiction to this site. Lol. Im constantly on it. Took a walk with hubby n kido to the creek. Couldnt wait to get back n check out what was new. : )

hehehehe good to know ladies I guess that does make sense. my camera has auto focus so I guess I never really paid to much attention.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Just wanted to say good night ladies. May you all sleep well and your morning testing be filled with lots of second lines

Good morning everyone. I went to the bathroom and noticed a tinge of red blood this morning. It is either the witch rearing her ugly head or implantation bleeding. My hpt's are negative this morning. I think I am 14 dpo or 6 dpo, lol. I have no telltale signs of AF like cramping etc, but I have a distinct feeling she's knocking on my door, lol. I guess I will soon find out. At the very least I can start Letrozole 7.5 mg and trigger with hcg.

How is everyone doing?

7 years ago

Hello! Fingers crossed it's implantation happening and you get your bfp in the next couple of days! I think I may have just got my BFP!! I m not a hundred percent sure but it's pink and it's a second line...I posted a pic but the quality's rubbish so you can't really see it. I'm not sure whether to get excited or not?? So confused!x

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo