Community post

Discussion

10dpo...so anxious....testing time soon...any1 else?

View Full Post

Hi

I have had the usual symptoms: sicky, headache, lots of lotion like cm, so tired, horrid taste in my mouth to the point where I have brought two types of toothpaste as teeth and breathe taste horrid, cramps constantly for 3 days, runny nose yesterday and today started with boobs feeling twice the size and not too painful but tender under arms.........my first month of trying so do not know what to except....do you think seem good signs I only normally get cramp and boob pain before af which is due on fri?

when shall i test?

thanks xx

User Image

83 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 83 of 83 Replies

Hi guys, sorry i haven't been in touch. Been really ill with a chest throat and ear infection. :(
On the plus side may have potentially found another donor closer to home. The guy came round last night so we could discuss things in more detail and now just waiting for a final decission but if he takes a while to decide then i'll have to wait until my january cycle because i'm estimated to ovulate on the 3rd December which is next saturday but i worry that it's too soon and he won't have made up his mind by then. Rather frustrating but i'm just about coping. xx

Wishing for a

12 years ago

Hi again, sending everyone lots of baby love and best wishes on your journeys... quick update - still no news! No ovulation nor menstruation so still no idea what my body is up to. May still be pregnant... Docs say I just have to wait

12 years ago

Think i'm possibly having a prolongs miscarrage. There is an incredibly large amount of blood and i have sharp pains but it's not my af. :/ Too scared of the results in case i'm right. Don't know how to feel about it. :( xx

Wishing for a

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo